Save the Lives of Animals in Need
Since its inception in 2013, Hearts Alive Village has worked to keep dogs and cats out of the shelters and in loving homes where they belong.
Family means everything and whether we are creating new families or helping to keep families together, the need is greater than ever. The more support we have, the more lives we can save!
With your help, our Village has:
- Saved more than 4,600 animals from being lost in the shelter system through our rescue efforts
- Fed more than 5,000 pets whose parents are struggling to make ends meet. Our pet food bank allows them to keep their beloved fur babies even when times are tough
- Supported a kitten foster network of approximately 200 foster who last year alone, nurtured healed close to 1,100 kittens and adopted them into loving homes
- Connected and assisted veterans with emotional support animals, providing food, veterinary care, and temporary foster when needed for a hospital stay or housing crisis
- Provided affordable veterinary treatment to 1,000+ community animals through our affordable Animal Clinic and our Village Fund program
- Offered low-cost and no-cost spay and neuter services to help prevent pet overpopulation in our valley AND the horrific medical emergency of pyometra (infection of the uterus) which claims the lives of too many female dogs and cats.
We can't do this without you. Please consider making a monthly donation or a one-time gift to support our life-saving programs.
You can make a difference in an animal's life!