Hearts Alive Village exists because of an intense need to help save dogs and cats from losing their lives in an overcrowded shelter system. Our adoption centers and foster homes provide a safe haven for pets to heal while waiting for their new home.
Support is needed more than ever due to an increase in dogs and cats entering shelters. The more support we have—the more lives we can save!
Thanks to you we can:
- Place hundreds of pets in new homes, giving them the second chance they deserve
- Find more fosters for very young kittens who need close medical supervision before they can be placed (our team provided a safe haven to nearly 1,000 kittens this past year)
- Run our pet food and supply bank for those in need, so these families can keep their beloved pets
- Provide access to low-cost spay/neuter and medical services
- Offer re-homing resources for pets whose owners have passed away or are no longer able to care for them
- Continue to educate pet owners
We need your support more than ever. As the season of giving approaches please remember us, and we promise to keep fighting the fight—because their lives do matter!